Thursday, April 18, 2013

"Gold that buys health can never be ill spent. 
~Thomas Dekker, Westward Ho, 1604"




What would you give for health? 

This is a question I have had to ask myself recently.  What would I pay to be well?  How much time would I give?  How much energy would I put forth?

It's not an outlandish statement to say that maintaining a healthy lifestyle can cost you more in terms of time/energy/money at the onset.  Fortunately it will be an investment in your long term wellness and can save you money later on. 

It's like spending the big bucks on the energy efficient appliances.  The out of pocket is pretty stiff but the cost of energy savings makes them worth that initial investment.


Being healthy costs you.  Eating healthy costs money.  Exercise costs time.  Maintaining health costs energy. 

Are you willing to spend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment